Region Driver Compliance Specialist
Company: First Student
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Now Hiring a Region Driver Compliance Specialist for our
West Region (Oregon / Washington)!
First Student is a leader in transportation of children
K-12. As the largest provider of student transportation in
North America, First Student is more than twice the size of the
next largest competitor. Industry-leading safety programs,
strong customer relationships and service record are the key
First Student is currently looking for a Region Driver
Compliance Specialist. This role will assist the location to
achieve 100% qualification of Federal, State, Contract and Company
Region Driver Compliance Specialist
- Develops and coordinates DMO (Driver Management Online) plans
to ensure employee’s qualification are in the DMO system. Prepares
and updates plans, and priorities as needed.
- Maintains high degree of confidentiality / Encourages and
promotes safe environments / Maintains positive collaboration when
communicating with all contacts
- Oversee the centralizations of DMO for the region, oversees,
trains and supports DMO Coordinators and Specialist.
- Monitors and evaluates Region DMO compliance, training
programs, processes, and/or practices for quality and
effectiveness; makes recommendations for improvement to the
National DMO Manager
- Manages applicants in process to active employees. Reviews new
hire, re-hire and term report to ensure drivers, attendants,
technicians and staff are in the DMO system.
- Monitors inactive files in the DMO system and sends reports on
work status for MLOA and WC to promote inactive file
- Performs random audits of files and attachments to help ensure
accountability with accuracy.
- Request DMO user setup, trains new users and maintains DMO
access list for the region. Transfer files within the region
- Covers for DMO Coordinators and or Specialist when needed.
- Reports any compliance issues to the region staff.
- Supports and assist ASM/s with new location startups and
acquisitions with onboarding, document review, training and
- Sends DMO percentage reports monthly to SVP, AGMs, ASMs and
RSD. Sends expiration reports and supports underperforming
Region Driver Compliance Specialist Experience and
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of Driver management Online (DMO)
- Knowledge of Federal requirements for Commercial Drivers
- Knowledge of the Region states’ requirements
- Ability to provide leadership, training and coaching for
location DMO users
- Experience in project management
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft office programs
- Computer Skills
- Ability to travel up to 10%
First Student’s commitment to putting our customers first,
dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable
transportation makes for a working environment you’ll love. As a
huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers
worldwide, you’ll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and
Apply today to join our team!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For
candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles
California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Student, Vancouver , Region Driver Compliance Specialist, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!