HR IT System Administrator
Company: Relay Resources
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Not just work. Meaningful work.
People are at the heart of everything we do.
mission is to cultivate meaningful work for people with
disabilities and other barriers. By becoming our Kronos System
Administrator, you will join a team that proudly provides shared
services across multiple social enterprises at Relay.
We encourage people with a disability, a Preferred Worker
Card, or other barriers to employment to apply. Please let us
know if you need special accommodations.
HRIS System Administrator (Full-time/Day)
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated teammate to
provide technical support, system administration, and integration
with other Relay systems. This role will be working closely and
have extensive interaction with the People and Culture (HR),
Payroll and Accounting, and IT departments. The HRIS System
Administrator is expected to be the expert on matters related to
the application and will be responsible to troubleshoot concerns
and respond to inquiries from application users.
- $60,000 - $65,000/per year, depending on experience
- Full-time benefits, including: medical, dental, 403(b)
retirement plan, life insurance, and mileage reimbursement.
Relay pays 100% of an employee’s medical, dental, and vision
- Enjoy paid time off, paid sick days and paid holidays
What you’ll do
- Working hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Hybrid work - when in the office, location will be Relay
Resources Main Campus (Portland, OR)
- Act as primary administrator of the UKG (formerly known as
Kronos) Work Force Ready application which is our HRIS system
- Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to
implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring
service to the customer as soon as possible, escalating incidents
to other support teams where necessary
- Responsible for resolving time-sensitive issues preventing time
submission and/or payroll processing, including reconciliation,
diagnosis, and resolution with internal and external groups
- Develop and maintain all user documentation related to the UKG
application in collaboration with Data Steward(s)
- Responsible for the adherence of policies and processes for the
UKG system under the guidelines of the company’s data governance
Why you’re a great fit
We know that experience is gathered in many ways. These
guidelines represent some, but not all the ways you might have
acquired the skills required for this role. If you have a
demonstrated ability to fulfill the job duties but got there in a
different way, please apply.
- A can-do attitude and team spirit!
- Minimum of 3 years UKG (Kronos) System Administration
- Previous experience in a UKG (Kronos) implementation or
integration project preferred, including Kronos payroll, HRIS, HR
actions and workflows, scheduling and talent acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of
education, technical certifications or training, or work
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel/spreadsheet
- Advanced proficiency in using SQL Databases, and scripting
- General knowledge or familiarity with Windows OS, SQL, MS
- General knowledge or familiarity with payroll and Time and
Attendance systems -preferably with Kronos and Ultimate (UKG)
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and
listening; ability to communicate effectively with a diverse
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills with proven creative
problem-solving skills to address complex issues
- Strong organizational skills (such as creating and keeping
deadlines, delegation, decision making, team management, project
management, scheduling, prioritization)
- Experience working with adults with disabilities or barriers to
employment a plus
More about us
We’re a nonprofit organization based in Portland, OR,
employing more than 700 people in the Pacific Northwest. Our
variety of services includes janitorial, landscaping, document
services, and supply chain solutions, as well as managing
affordable housing. We create value for our community by delivering
quality services to our customers, good jobs to our employees and
affordable homes to our residents.
Our shared services team members primarily operate from our
main campus building, which has a bright, open floor plan and
features with both collaborative workspaces and private on-demand
work rooms. These teams serve each of our social enterprises,
including Building Solutions, Office Solutions, Supply Chain
Solutions, and Affordable Housing Property Management.
Relay Resources is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
and we welcome everyone to our team/to apply. We are committed to
cultivating a people-first inclusive culture that benefits our
employees, customers, and residents. Relay encourages a diversity
of applicants of all backgrounds and identities including
disability, race, color, religion, gender identity, national
origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, military
service, marital status, parental status, age, and individuals with
a Preferred Worker Card. Let us know if you need a reasonable
accommodation during the application or interview process, or to
perform the job you are applying for.
Keywords: Relay Resources, Vancouver , HR IT System Administrator, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!