Commercial Lease Administrator
Company: Interdent Service Corporation
Posted on: January 8, 2022
InterDent is a leading Dental Service Organization (DSO)
supporting 175 practices under the brands Gentle Dental and
SmileKeepers. We support over 2,000 employees and serve patients in
eight states including Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada,
Oklahoma, Oregon, and Washington.
At InterDent, our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong,
integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our
patients lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is
paramount to overall health and wellbeing. We focus on a commitment
to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal
accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative
and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
The position can work out of our corporate office in Vancouver,
We are hiring immediately for a Commercial Lease Administrator to
review lease provisions and associated legal documents for assigned
This role will foster and leverage landlord/tenant relationships to
assist in positively positioning the company for future dealings
with issues and negotiations.
In this position, the selected candidate will work with more
experienced associates in the department to gain fundamental
knowledge to facilitate positive dealings with landlords and
various lease situations.
- Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits that support child care needs
- Wellness Programs
- Referral Bonuses ($2K-5K depending on role)
- Financial acumen, problem solving, and attention to
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
applications and expert level abilities in Excel. Knowledge of
Visual Lease a plus
- Experience in real estate, billing, accounting AP/AR,
paralegal, or asset management in the retail industry.
- Experience with retail lease billing and/or real estate lease
- Negotiation skills to resolve landlord or vendor issues.
Education Required:Bachelor's Degree or 4 years additional relevant
- Analyze lease provisions and legal documents as well as create
and maintain reports in the lease system. Evaluate and assess
common area maintenance, real estate tax, and insurance billings to
ensure billing accuracy and compliance with lease agreements.
Review billing errors, lease interpretation discrepancies, and
other differences with landlords. Coordinate with the Senior
Director of Real Estate in working with landlords and proactively
elevating potential legal disputes as necessary.
- Perform and document a thorough desktop audit of CAM,
insurance, real estate taxes, and escrow payments. Review
discrepancies with management and contact landlord for unresolved
- Respond to lease-related data inquiries from landlords and
- Maintain situational awareness of real estate activities and
work cross functionally with the real estate and property managers
to proactively address lease administration issues.
- Accountable for the maintenance of assigned critical lease
Keywords: Interdent Service Corporation, Vancouver , Commercial Lease Administrator, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!