Survey Crew Chief
Company: Pls Engineering
Posted on: January 12, 2022
PLS Engineering is looking for the next great addition to our
team! PLS is a well-respected, innovative and growing Civil
Engineering/Land Use firm located in beautiful downtown Vancouver,
WA. We pride ourselves on working collaboratively to provide our
clients with the highest quality of service. Our work environment
is fast-paced, client-focused and fun!
A PLS Survey Crew Chief contributes their talents to the
supervision of field crew and collection of data for boundary,
topographic, industrial and construction surveys. PLS Engineering
specializes in land development for public agencies and private
developers. If you are an experienced surveyor and leader who is
interested in growing your career with an innovative, Pacific
Northwest-based firm we would like to hear from you!
What can PLS Engineering offer you?
- A competitive compensation package; general range is $28 - $32
per hour depending on experience.
- Benefits including matching 401(k), employee medical, dental
and vision (100% employer paid option).
- PTO and paid holidays; work/life balance is a priority.
- Continuing education is encouraged and supported.
- State-of-the-art technology, systems, tools and resources.
- Career growth opportunities.
- A fantastic office and location! Our office is centrally
located in downtown Vancouver, WAa short walk to restaurants,
parks, coffee shops and trails.
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented.
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun. (We host
BBQs, team lunches and other activities throughout the year!)
- A Company culture of giving back to the community.
What skills and experience can you bring to the PLS team?
- 4+ years Survey Crew Chief leadership experience; leads by
- Prior work with boundary, topography, industrial and
- Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) or Professional Land Surveying
(PLS) certification or willingness to obtain.
- Past use of survey equipment including Robotic Total Station,
GPS, Laser Scanner and Data Collectors.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and detail oriented.
- Past accountability for field crew safety.
- Effective written and oral communication skills including
ability to prepare accurate and professional field notes.
- Personal responsibility for quality work while meeting project
- Responsiveness and flexibility; you adapt easily to changing
- MS Office experience including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Who is PLS Engineering?PLS is a rapidly growing SW Washington-based
Civil Engineering/Land Use firm. We offer civil engineering, land
surveying and site planning services that best meet our valued
clients needs. We invite you to learn more about PLS Engineering by
What is it like to work at PLS?We believe in:
- Honesty and Transparency- We are open, trustworthy and
- Excellence- Our work is our art; we take pride in the quality
of work provided to our clients every day.
- Client-Centered- We never forget that client satisfaction is
- Rolling Up Our Sleeves- Lending a hand, hard work and doing
what it takes to get the job done.
- Continuous Improvement and Professional Development- Learning,
improving, innovating and sharing knowledge.
- Creativity- Thinking outside of the box to deliver winning
- Community Service- Enthusiastic contributors within our
community including: Clark County Food Bank, Rotary, Little League,
local college scholarships, SW WA Contractors Association auctions
For consideration, please e-mail your resume to our hiring process
facilitator by applying to this posting.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.by Jobble
Keywords: Pls Engineering, Vancouver , Survey Crew Chief, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!