Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Company: Banfield Pet Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Summary and Qualifications:The primary purpose and function of
the Specialist, Talent Acquisition is to source qualified
candidates to fill all open Veterinary Technicians, Veterinarian,
CTS and Field Leadership positions, reducing time to fill and
increasing quality of applicant pool.Essential Responsibilities and
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within
self and team.
- Source, identify, pre-screen and interview quality candidates
for Field Leadership and CTS open requisitions, reducing average
- Source qualified, diverse candidates quickly by posting
positions, cold calling, networking, career fairs and school
- Develop and maintain contacts with educational institutions,
employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of
- Present Banfield as an employer of choice at various career
fairs, employer panels and other public speaking events.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to guide through hiring
process and educate them on appropriate interview styles and
- Assist team lead in the development and implementation of
programs, plans, policies, and procedures for recruitment, testing,
selection and hiring new team members.
- Facilitate requisition, recruiting, offer letter and new hire
- Facilitate DVM/CTS/Field Leadership employee relocation,
retention bonus and referral rewards program.
- Maintain and update all recruiting reports such as Headcount,
Open Requisition, Time to Fill, Cost per hire, etc.
- Assist in and provide input on revisions, upgrades, and
enhancements to Banfield's career center and any other piece to the
ATS that would improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide input into the development and/or revision of
recruiting materials and processes.
- Maintain and update applicant-tracking database. Define
recruiting priorities (in partnership with hiring managers).
- Other job duties as assigned.Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require
more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering,
mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking
the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form and to solve problems involving several
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well
as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity
with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and
operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally
- Environment where pets are present.Experience, Education and/or
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is preferred, or the
equivalent combination of education, training and experience that
provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Two years of professional recruiting experience are
- PHR or SPHR certification (SHRM CP or SHRM SCP) is preferred.WE
ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.Banfield
Pet Hospital-- strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all
individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is
embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information,
status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual
with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable
federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every Banfield location.
Keywords: Banfield Pet Hospital, Vancouver , Specialist, Talent Acquisition, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!