Sr. Specialist, Corporate Affairs
Company: Banfield Pet Hospital
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Summary and Qualifications:The primary purpose of this role is
to drive Banfield's culture and business forward using strategic
communications.This role will be asked to manage communications for
strategic projects and individual teams, oversee deployment of new
Associate communications channels, and manage existing
communications channels such as our email tool.Essential
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within
self and team.
- Support the development of strategy and implementation of
communications plans to build culture and inform associates.
- Manages Banfield associate channels, including but not limited
to, Intranet and email tool.
- Works with cross-functional teams as the primary point of
contact for internal communications, ensuring Associate needs are
met and strategic projects are successfully deployed.
- Delivers monthly metrics and analytics to support continuous
improvement in communications processes, content, and
- Own and drive enterprise communications that effectively
balance the needs of the practice, our strategy house, and our
business partners, and educate and engage our Associates.
- Develop and cascade clear, concise messages for key Banfield
events and campaigns to facilitate understanding and delivery of
business goals including.
- Other job duties as assigned.Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require
more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering,
mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking
the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form and to solve problems involving several
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well
as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity
with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and
operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally
- Environment where pets are present.Experience, Education and/or
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Information
Technology or a related field is required, or the equivalent
combination of education, training and experience that provides the
required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Seven years of experience in Corporate Communications are
- A solid understanding of internal communication and engagement
techniques and best practices, with the ability to build and use
relationships to manage work and projects are required.
- Excellent organizational/project management skills and
attention to detail are required.
- Communications tools management: email tool, SharePoint
experience, etc. is preferred.WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.Banfield Pet Hospital - strongly supports and
values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work
environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran,
or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet
Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield
Keywords: Banfield Pet Hospital, Vancouver , Sr. Specialist, Corporate Affairs, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!