Company: Dick Hannah Corporate Offices
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Dick Hannah Dealerships, our Core Values are
summed up in four words: Family, Integrity, Respect and Purpose.
We're a solid, family-run business that's been around since 1949
and we're not going anywhere. The Hannah family is passionate about
how our business is run and how our customers are treated. Every
day. We truly care for our employees and sincerely appreciate
everyone's day-to-day contributions. As we say in our Declaration,
"It may look like the car business, but it's really the people
business. And for us, that is a big deal." Dick Hannah Dealerships.
Believe in nice. Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry payResponsibilities
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Maintains a professional appearance and neat work area.
- Prepares cash deposits and fills out the cash control sheet
- Reconciles statements and follows up collections as
- Prepares accounts receivable statements.
- Performs background checks on credit applications. Gives
approvals for current charges.
- Processes daily credit card deposits.
- Answers accounts receivable phone calls and follows up on
- Updates customers' account information.Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work alone, self-motivated and manage one's own
- Physical ability to use computer hardware/software.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Experience with MS Word, Advanced Excel, and Outlook
- Organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Research and general math skills
- Basic knowledge of dealership operations and/or office/clerical
experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Dick Hannah Corporate Offices, Vancouver , Accounts Receivable, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!