Resident Experience Partner
Company: Truewood by Merrill, Vancouver
Posted on: May 15, 2022
RESIDENT EXPERIENCE PARTNER - Grow your career with Merrill
Gardens!Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a
proud history of success is currently hiring a Resident Experience
Partner (REP) at Truewood Vancouver in Vancouver, WA. Apply now to
join one of the most respected senior living operators in the
country!Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team
members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available
and is required for all of our team members.* Yes You Can have a
meaningful Career! Watch This!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s We offer our
- The flexibility and opportunity to work in multiple departments
of the community.
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Delicious daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!If you are someone with:
- High school diploma or GED, preferred
- One to two years of customer service or hospitality experience,
- Food Handler's Permit a plus
- Flexibility with schedule and are available to work early
morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays
- Ability to obtain First Aid and CPR certificationWe want to
talk to you!Consider applying to become a REP with Merrill Gardens!
Resident Experience Partners (REPs) with Truewood by Merrill have
the ability to work in multiple roles in our community or just one,
it's really up to you. You can help us create engaging and
comfortable living environments by:
- Being friendly and providing a high level of customer service
to residents and guests.
- Delivering and serving delicious meals to residents.
- Answering phone calls with a smile and directing caller to the
appropriate team member.
- Engaging with residents through participation in our activities
- General support of the community's maintenance and housekeeping
- Having fun while working with a great team of senior housing
experts. We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two
years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the
country for exceptional workplaces!
Gardens, the parent company of Truewood by Merrill, was recognized
as 2016 Family Business of the Year! Our mission is to provide an
inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members
where every life is defined by the possibilities.If you are a team
focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service,
please start the online application process to become part of the
Merrill family!Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Truewood by Merrill, Vancouver, Vancouver , Resident Experience Partner, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!