US-Executive Assistant III
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Looking for Executive Assistant : Vancouver, WA : W2 Contract
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract
opportunity Executive Assistant.This position is 12+ months, W2 for
one of our key clients, a Leading American Multinational IT
Company.JOB DESCRIPTION: - Role: Executive Assistant Location:
Vancouver, WA Duration: 12+ months (W2 Contract)Core
- Calendar Maintenance/ meeting Coordination: scheduling
appointments, team quarterly reviews and resolving conflicts,
conference/ Halo room reservations
- Track budget expenses
- Travel arrangements (domestic/international) and prepare
- Completing/ submitting visa applications for Director and team
- Complete/ submit expense reports
- Create/ submit purchase orders
- Logistics for off-site meetings including catering
- Create requisitions for positions
- Schedule job candidate travel and interviews
- Onboard new employees including order computer, accessories,
supplies, workspace, telephone, email
- Assist manager in obtaining information from team
- Order and maintain office supplies/ ink
- Assist team members to schedule meetings
- Keep organizational charts current
- Assist other assistant and executives as needed
- Prepare shipping documents
- Resolve billing problems with vendors
- Create survey and gather information for FPRs
- Collect relocation information from team and submit to Move
- Order Life Event gifts
- Record retention coordinator
- Collect and organize individual strength survey results
- Submit Get IT tickets to resolve issues
- Track team completion of required training Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision and action on own initiative,
performs diverse and advanced secretarial duties and administrative
- Responsible for performing tactical and strategic
administrative support tasks for upper executive level employees of
- Responsibilities include performing various tasks in
administrative support at the upper executive level.
- Advanced: Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to
the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete
assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways.
- Expert knowledge on the general/technical aspects of the
- Works on assignments that is extremely complex in nature where
a high degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical
knowledge are required to resolve problems.
- Work is completed independently and has ability to handle most
- Frequently determines methods and procedures for new
- Typically has less experience than Executive Assistant IV.
- High school education or equivalent; some college level
education highly preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 9+ years general administrative
experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college
- Advanced general administrative skills/knowledge required at an
upper executive level.
- Usually works with multiple issues/projects and has the
experience/ability to support multiple project administrative
- Regarded as the key administrative employee of the division and
is a primary administrative employee in the company.
- Specific advanced software skills as required by the
Keywords: Experis, Vancouver , US-Executive Assistant III, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!