Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Accounting Specialist About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a leader in the homebuilding industry with a
mission to provide excellent value, quality, and integrity in their
- The company encourages learning and growth opportunities to
their employees with excellent benefit incentives.
- Some employee reviews from Glassdoor:
- "Company finds ways to allow employees to balance work and
- "Great culture, pay and opportunities".
- "Great environment, management is always willing to help".
Overview of the Accounting Specialist role:
- Review vendor statements and resolve outstanding items.
- Accurately maintain AP filing.
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter into the ERP
- Process vendor payments in accordance with established methods
- Vendor communication. Preferred Qualifications for the
Accounting Specialist role:
- 2+ years' experience in related role.
- Proficient in MS Office solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
skills. Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job
search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to
have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize
in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our
positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for
confidential consideration for this role as well as other
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Vancouver , Accounting Specialist, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!