Host/Service Support FT
Company: Maryhill Winery
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity to join Maryhill Winery,
one of the Northwest's Premier wineries. We are currently adding to
the talented team at our Vancouver Tasting Room & Bistro.
Successful candidates will provide exceptional service in support
of the tasting room opportunities. We seek candidates with customer
service and/or restaurant experience and those that will contribute
to a respectful, inclusive, and supportive work environment with
career growth opportunities.Job SummaryThis is a customer
service-related job that includes working at the Maryhill Winery
Tasting Room & Bistro in the kitchen and tasting room. They will
perform various support duties at the tasting room & bistro as
needed. Ambassadors are responsible for representing Maryhill
Winery in a positive and professional manner; upholding exceptional
customer service including greeting customers and creating a fun
and entertaining atmosphere where customers have an extraordinary
and memorable experience as they enjoy wines and bistro selections.
This position is assigned support tasks working within a team in a
fast-paced tasting room and bistro. Flexibility is a must in this
position as the job requires switching tasks quickly.
Responsibilities not limited to but including:
- Welcome guests upon arrival into the tasting room.
- Seat guests according to the floor plan.
- Maintain a good flow of seating while also monitoring kitchen
ticket times and available table capacity.
- Communicate to guests how our service works.
- Knowledge of our winery/wines and wine club and be able to
communicate details to guests.
- Enter items in POS system and process to-go orders.
- Assisting with restocking weekly TR order in an organized
manner as trained per inventory SOP.
- Assist in routine cleaning tasks in keeping with local health
code and Company COVID-19 prevention standards to maintain the
cleanliness & appearance of Tasting Room & Bistro.
- Cleaning tasks will include washing, drying wine glasses,
polishing, stocking glassware, washing dishes, dusting, mopping,
and cleaning bathrooms.
- Perform carry-outs of wine to customers vehicles.
- Stocking wine and merchandise in the Tasting Room.
- Bussing tables in dining areas.
- Other duties as assigned by the Tasting Room
Manager.Requirements, Skills, and Qualifications
- Must be minimum of 21 years of age.
- Food Service and MAST Permit required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced tasting room.
Flexibility is a must in this position as the job requires
switching tasks quickly.
- Repetitive reaching, grasping, bending, twisting, and lifting
items up to 50 lbs. without concern.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time. Demonstrates
problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.Compensation &
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $15/HR DOE + tips
- Participation in tip pool (tip average an additional $6-9 per
- Employee discount
- Sick leave accrual
- Opportunities for career growth
Keywords: Maryhill Winery, Vancouver , Host/Service Support FT, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!