Company: North Pacific Management
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Why work for us as a Housekeeping Attendant?1. Company benefits
& Local Discounts at our other properties . We work with properties
all over the Portland Metro area, as a member of our team you have
the opportunity to receive special discounts some of our properties
(discounts on parking, meals, staycations and fitness/racquet
facilities)2. We offer great EAP Benefits, day one! As a member of
our team you will have access to an array of benefits and resources
starting on your first day, including;
- 3 Free Counseling Sessions, Access to Gym Memberships & On
Demand Fitness Class Discounts
- Some Free Confidential Legal Advice
- And Other great benefits 3. We are an awesome team! Position
Summary: Housekeeping attendant is responsible for ensuring the
cleanliness of guest floors corridors, foyers, stairwells, and
public areas, plus assist room attendants in maintaining high
quality standards. Essential Functions:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging
- Collect dirty linen, garbage and recyclables from room
attendants' carts and storage rooms.
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supplies and fresh linens in
all storage rooms.
- Assist room attendants to ensure guest rooms are prepared
- Ensure that all requests from guests and other employees are
handled in a timely fashion.
- Clean railings, window and ledges, floors, mirrors and
sweep/vacuum stairs and hallways.
- Flip mattresses, clean light fixtures, and assist with cleaning
of the pool and exercise room.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby, public restrooms, office
areas, elevator, and stairs.
- Ensure that all guests are greeted.
- Maintain good response time to guest and management requests.
- Housekeeping and customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of chemicals. Ability to:
- Work any day of the week and any hour.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Work as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively.
- Receive and follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Work well under pressure. Physical Requirements: 6-8 hours:
Standing/Walking, Crouching/Bending/Stooping, Reaching, and
Grasping 3-6 hours: Sitting and Lifting/Carrying (up to 40 lbs.) Up
to 1 hour: Pushing/Pulling and Climbing Stairs
Keywords: North Pacific Management, Vancouver , House Attendant, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!