Quality Control Coordinator 2nd Shift
Company: ePac Flexible Packaging
Posted on: September 18, 2022
SUMMARY OF POSITIONThe Quality Control Coordinator is
responsible for performing daily product inspection for converting
finished products. This position is responsible for periodic review
of department internal control procedures. Periodically review
business processes in order to identify and recommend process
improvements that increase efficiency and/or accuracy. Prepare and
maintain accurate audit working papers and files to support audit
findings. Take a lead role in working with management to ensure
compliance and regulations are being followed, including AIB and
- Health (3 plans to choose from)
- Life & AD&D and Voluntary Life
- Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Care, Medical Bridge
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) w/generous employer match
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Hardship Program- Pay Starting at $20 or More
Depending on Experience -ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect raw material, work in progress and finished goods.
- Review existing business processes and internal control
procedures to identify inefficiencies and evaluate
- Coordinate findings of reviews and audits with the training
coordinator and/or Quality Manager.
- Manage projects, including departmental and division
- Remain current on technological and business process trends in
- Assist QA manager or Converting Supervisor to investigate
- Notify any problem or alert regarding converting process to
converting supervisor or QA manager.
- Quarantine nonconforming products and advise supervisor or QA
manager for disposition.
- Document and control quality findings and data in electronic
records.NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Could be asked to support other parts of the operations
including pouch assistant, slitting, and laminationJOB KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ethical Conduct.
- Decision Making.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Associates degree preferred, plus two years of related
experience in Quality Assurance or Document Control.
- Experience in identifying existing process improvement.WORK
- While performing the duties of this job the employee will be
located throughout production and around moving mechanical parts
- ePac believes in a collaborative and cross trained workforce
and encourage all employees to learn all facets of production. This
role will have the ability to learn and train on operational
functions throughout the plant.ePac is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status. EEO PosterePac 1
Keywords: ePac Flexible Packaging, Vancouver , Quality Control Coordinator 2nd Shift, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!