Head of Operations
Company: Electronic Arts Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Pour visualiser la description de poste en fran--ais, veuillez
s--lectionner le fran--ais ("Select Language") dans le menu
d--roulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great
games that people want to play with their friends. As the
developers of Skate---, we are set to deliver an experience that
embraces and builds upon everything our community found special
about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world
inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a
geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either
work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
We are looking for a Head of Operations to join the Full Circle
leadership team and help us deliver amazing games and improve all
aspects of our Studio.
Head of operations - SKATE
- Hire and Grow Awesome People
- Promote Studio Culture
- Deliver Studio Long-Term Vision
- Improve Processes and Execution
- Partner with the Studio GM to recruit, grow, and support a
world class creative team.
- You will promote studio culture, morale, training and help
support the studio.
- Partner with Finance and the Studio GM on a 5 year studio
vision, financial plan and games portfolio.
- Accountable for the execution, process improvements and
development oversight for Full Circle Studio projects.
- Support and guide decisions and around the balance between
quality/time/cost and directing the project team
- Partner with Studio GM to ensure we have career development and
succession planning for the important leadership roles in the
- Develop and publish Studio KPI's that track project quality,
delivery, and financial status and risks.
- Partner with Studio GM to review product resources and
execution plans to support a geodiverse studio.
- Lead change management strategies for Studio programs whether
through town halls, reviews, workshops or other inclusive
- Mentor direct reports including Manager of People and Culture
and Development Directors.
- Conduct phase and milestone reviews with the game teams
according to development schedule; ensuring delivery, making sure
the leadership team has a strategy to accomplish important
milestones and identifies main risks and mitigation/contingency
- 10+ years of operations and leadership experience
- Can prepare and present high impact business cases, analyses,
and recommendations to the leadership team.
- Proficient change management skills, ability to challenge and
contribute to development leadership
- Shape and run operational activities of the studio teams and
set clear targets to achieve studio goals.
Keywords: Electronic Arts Inc., Vancouver , Head of Operations, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!