Senior EHS Specialist [ML-12859]
Company: Shirley Parsons, North America
Posted on: November 22, 2022
An international manufacturing organization is seeking a Senior
EHS Specialist/Generalist to develop and implement site EHS
programs and objectives within their Vancouver, WA sites as well as
provide corporate EHS initiative support. The incumbent will work
with the local EHS team to manage safety programs including EHS
training and work to ensure environmental compliance with local,
state, and federal regulations.
- Develops, maintains, and continuously improves standard
operating procedures to ensure EH&S compliance.
- Manages day-to-day EH&S training programs
- Completes required federal, state, and local government reports
relating to EH&S.
- Works with the corporate leadership team to complete necessary
audits and compliance requirements
- 5+ years of EHS experience, preferably in a manufacturing
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in EHS, Engineering, or a related
- Good knowledge of both safety programs and environmental
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Keywords: Shirley Parsons, North America, Vancouver , Senior EHS Specialist [ML-12859], Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!