Rad Tech Float-40 hours
Posted on: November 25, 2022
-Job Summary:To provide diagnostic services in a hospital and/or
clinical setting, to include clerical duties as required. To
perform all duties in a manner that promotes team concepts and
reflects the KPNW Mission and philosophy.Essential
- Performing diagnostic radiological procedures, utilizing
diagnostic radiographic equipment. Using skills and abilities
required for age of patient served to include: routine, emergent,
portable, surgical and fluoroscopic examinations in accordance with
department policies and procedures.
- Image processing. Understands, use the current RIS and PACS
system. Work under the supervision of radiologist on an as needed
basis. Work with radiologist: on film Quality Assurance, exam
clarification. Perform ECG (As required).
- Patient/transport. File work. Restocking supplies/cleaning.
Responsible for patient registration and patient scheduling.
- Participate in an on-call or standby schedule as required.
Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications:Experience
- Associates degree in Radiologic Science or related field
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.License, Certification, Registration
- Radiologic Technologist Certification from American Registry of
- Automated External Defibrillator within 1 months of hire
- Registered Radiologic Technologist (Washington) OR Diagnostic
Radiologic Technologist License (Oregon)Additional
- Daily use of diagnostic equipment, Imaging and health care
- Demonstrates customer-focused service skills.
- Ability to use and apply excellent communication and
interpersonal skills with all personnel.
- Proficient knowledge of radiology equipment and exams to
perform fluoroscopy, DXA, surgery, portable and routine
radiographic exams.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience performing general radiographic exams using digital
equipment within the last three (3) years.
- Organizational skills; time management, prioritization,
planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making,
judgment; technical skills; initiative, communication,
interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational
- Adaptability; following Policies and Procedures;
- Experience with McKesson PACS.
- Experience with EPIC electronic medical records system. -Job
Schedule: Job Category: Imaging & Radiology
Keywords: Kaiser, Vancouver , Rad Tech Float-40 hours, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!