Activity Coordinator - Bonaventure of Salmon Creek
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Bonaventure of Salmon Creek has exciting job opening for an
Activity Coordinator! Starting from $16.00 Paid Training, no
experience necessary for the Activity Coordinator position. Hiring
Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment
necessary, at 13700 NE Salmon Creek Ave Vancouver, WA 98686. Call
for more information. Have Fun While You Work!We are looking for
someone who's as passionate about having fun as we are! By joining
our team you'll have the unique opportunity to have a lot of fun in
your day-to-day career but also the satisfaction of knowing you're
improving the lives of our seniors every day! Come make a
difference in someone's life! Bonaventure is hiring immediately so
apply today! Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $16.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Activity Coordinator
position, even if you don't have experience, we will train you!
What does an Activity Coordinator Do?This is a critical position on
our team. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and leading resident activities throughout the
- Assisting in the planning of events for the community
- Assist in the onboarding of new residents
- Coordinate resident meetings
- Plan community specific activities
- This position is also referred to an Activity Director,
Activities Director, Recreation Associate, Activities Coordinator,
Activity Associate, and Activity Coordinator in other companies.
- Creative and energetic personality
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. Bonaventure
of Salmon CreekOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care
to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are
immediately hiring so apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior
LivingNot all senior living communities are created equal. At
Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never
go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed
to caring for our residents and our team members.Bonaventure is
dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle.
Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple
formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Vancouver , Activity Coordinator - Bonaventure of Salmon Creek, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!