OB Hospitalist - Pacific Northwest Best Maternity Hospital
Posted on: November 26, 2022
PeaceHealth is seeking a full time or part-time OB
Hospitalist/Laborist to work with our team at PeaceHealth Southwest
Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington. Looking for a clinician
who enjoys evidence-based medicine in an inpatient setting; work in
a beautiful, spa-like birthing center. Position is open due to a
Preference for a candidate who is Board Certified although
consideration will also be given to a Board Eligible candidate.
- For the second year in a row, Newsweek magazine named
PeaceHealth Southwest Family Birth Center one of the best maternity
hospitals in the U.S. and #1 in Washington state
- Collegial team of an 7 OB/GYN Physicians, 3 OB Hospitalists and
a Physician Assistant
- State-of-the art birthing center with 2,200+ births per
- OB Hospitalists and OB Anesthetists onsite 24/7
- Maternal/Fetal Medicine and Neonatology onsite; staffed by OHSU
- Adjacent to Level III Neonatal ICU staffed by OHSU
- In-house support with trauma surgeons, hospitalists and ICU
- 32 labor/delivery rooms
- 3 operation rooms within the birthing center
OB Hospitalist shifts are Days: 7:00 am-5:30 pm and Nights: 5:30
pm-7:00 am; 173 shifts per year.
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed Level II trauma
and community referral center providing comprehensive specialty
care for more than 250,000 patients a year in southwest Washington.
Our highly trained caregivers are committed to providing safe,
compassionate care; every time, every touch.
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400
in incentives for healthy lifestyle.
Learn more on how to work for an organization that takes care of
its caregivers. For more information, contact:
Kim Dianich, CMSR, Provider Recruiter Sr.
Vancouver, Washington: Look any direction and the scenery is
astounding! Snow-capped mountains, nationally protected evergreen
forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged
Pacific coast beaches...all within a short 90-minute drive. The
northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. And against
that magnificent backdrop, Vancouver and neighboring Portland,
Oregon offer all the best amenities of city living. What makes our
area so special? A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports
teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary
destinations. Option to live in Vancouver or Portland where we have
housing options from urban to rural.
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in the
Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a
450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and
PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving
communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for
Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with
applicable local, state or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , OB Hospitalist - Pacific Northwest Best Maternity Hospital, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!