DNP- Manufacturing Process Operator, Days
Company: Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a
real difference.Were a company that genuinely cares about our
people, our products, our consumers and the environment.Our unique,
informal culture champions courage, determination and
collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means
each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We
have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push
boundaries.United by the belief that when we strive for growth,
anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in
our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because:
Together We Have the Power to Win.A collective energy and ambition.
A place where you can make a real difference. Were a company that
genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and
the environment. Our unique, informal culture champions courage,
determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and
supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take
responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work
hard, innovate and push boundaries. United by the belief that when
we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be
the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the
biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Manufacturing Process Operator - Days Monday - Wedn esday and every
other Thursday 5 : 0 0 a m - 5 :00 p m The hourly wage for this
position is $19.43 up to $20.23. Sign On Bonus - $ 2 ,000 What were
- Innovation -We consistently generate new ideas, thinking
outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always
think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration -We rely on open and honest communication to
develop productive working relationships within and across our
business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our
colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even
more cohesive team.
- Focus -We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will
grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will
continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism -We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit
where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely
competitive externally, but not internally. This highly visible
position is located at our Vancouver, WA Facility. What youll do:
This position will be responsible for operating and maintaining
cooking and depositing equipment used in the manufacturing of
vitamin products. This position has a four tier/level (I, II, III
and IV) program which honors all three components of what makes a
Process Operator successful: Skills, Education , and Tenure.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), company policies,
safety policies and practices, quality standards and Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Responsible at all times for ensuring that tasks are performed
according to food safety, quality, and regulatory guidelines.
- Conduct assigned work in a safe manner and adheres to all
company safety regulations and policies.
- Operate all kitchen equipment to regulate dosing of raw
ingredients and cooking process as defined by M aster M
anufacturing R ecords (MMRs) to ensure product meets
- Operate all Mogul equipment as established by M M R s and SOPs
to ensure product meets specifications.
- Operate d ry rooms and o iler following procedures and MMR
- Conduct and record quality inspections as required by our
quality systems and MMR s .
- Conduct equipment adjustments to regulate temperature, dosing,
PH, board weight, etc. following established procedures.
- Conduct product changeovers as needed.
- Inform immediate supervisor of any problems encountered while
attempting to cook products.
- Conduct material issues transactions as needed.
- Participate in equipment troubleshooting and repairs as
- Perform cleaning and light preventive maintenance activities as
directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Record information pertaining to quality, downtime , and
- Maintain a clean, neat , and organized work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. What youll need:
- High school diploma , GED , or one (2) to three (3) months
related experience and/or equivalent combination of experience and
education that could likely provide the required knowledge, skills
, and abilities needed to perform the job.
- Ability to deal with problems involving variables in
- Ability to operate hand jack.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating, maintenance instructions , and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work scheduled shift and overtime as needed.
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Ability to work as scheduled and in a timely manner.
- Ability to promote teamwork, demonstrate a good attitude,
exhibit flexibility , and willingness to perform tasks as
- Ability to pass the medical evaluation for the Respiratory
- Ability to meet and maintain all the requirements of the Mask
- Ability to maintain punctuality and predictable
- Ability to wear appropriate personal protective equipment and
clean room attire; perform moderate physical activity which
requires standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per
day and up to twelve (12) hours per shift and lifting and carrying
items weighing up to 50 pounds; and perform work onsite a in a
light industrial environment, including some exposure to non-toxic
dust and moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme
temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or
loud noises. What well offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability As a Church & Dwight U.S. employee,
you (and your family) will have access to medical, dental, vision,
basic life insurance, and Paid Parental Leave among other benefits
and perks. U.S. employees are entitled to 8 Company paid holidays,
6 floating holidays, and up to 14 paid vacation days starting in
their first year of employment depending on hire date. You are also
able to participate in our 401k retirement plan (with company
match). Learn more about benefits at Church & Dwight . Church &
Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is
headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest
growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our
performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016.
Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and
Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan,
First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion , Orajel ,
Batiste and more. Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities piqFor
more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit
us at http://www.churchdwight.com/ Church & Dwight is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.For more information on our company, our brands and
our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/ Church &
Dwight is a world-leader in household and personal care products.
Our global brands include ARM & HAMMER, Batiste, OxiClean, Trojan,
XTRA, Nair, First Response, Spinbrush, Orajel, vitafusion, Lil
Critters, Water Pik and FLAWLESS. Founded in 1846, we have
operations globally and are listed in the S&P 500.
Keywords: Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Vancouver , DNP- Manufacturing Process Operator, Days, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!