Posted on: May 27, 2023
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we've expanded into software and services to sustainably power today's workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients - no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
CTX Business Solutions, A Xerox Company, is seeking an Account Executive to support the greater Portland, OR area. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for outside business-to-business (B2B) sales, managing the entire sales cycle, gaining new market share, and growing existing accounts. This is a full-time opportunity selling Xerox Office Technology and Services including hardware, software, apps, information technology (IT), and professional services in an assigned territory.
* Prospect for new business opportunities.
* Set appointments.
* Discover, assess, and validate client needs.
* Design and develop solutions strategies.
* Present, demonstrate, and propose offerings.
* Close, negotiate, and implement contracts.
* Continue to manage, strategize, refer, and conduct regular business reviews of accounts.
* Meet or exceed revenue and/or gross profit sales objectives.
* Stay up to date regarding changes in technology.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
* Technology sales experience is preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong customer service and rapport building abilities.
* Great interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation capabilities.
* Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
* Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
* Willingness to take risks and try innovative, new approaches.
How We Set You Up for Success:
* Eight (8) weeks of Initial Sales Representative Development (iSRD) training hosted by the Xerox Global Learning and Development (L&D) team.
* Training includes field time, live prospecting, virtual classes, and self-paced eLearning.
* Upon iSRD completion, the Account Executive will have the ability to demonstrate foundational knowledge of the Xerox Value Proposition and apply the Xerox Sales Process and Tools.
* Partner with Sales Specialists and Product / Program Subject Matter Experts (SME).
Benefits and Compensation:
* Competitive compensation (base salary and uncapped commissions).
* Significant financial rewards for overachievement.
* Comprehensive benefits offerings (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance).
* Retirement Plan.
* Paid holidays, personal choice days, and paid time off.
* A culture that offers flexibility and a healthy work life balance.
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
Keywords: Xerox, Vancouver , Account Executive, Other , Vancouver, Washington
here to apply!