Activity Coordinator - Bonaventure of Vancouver
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Bonaventure of Vancouver has an exciting job opening for an
Activity Coordinator! ----Starting from $18.00Paid Training, no
experience necessary for the Activity Coordinator position.--Hiring
Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment
necessary, at 9317 NE 86th Street Vancouver, WA 98662.Call
360-718-3520 for more information.Have Fun While You Work!--We are
looking for someone who's as passionate about having fun as we are!
By joining our team you'll have the unique opportunity to have a
lot of fun in your day-to-day career but also the satisfaction of
knowing you're improving the lives of our seniors every day! Come
make a difference in someone's life! Bonaventure is hiring
immediately so apply today!Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $18.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.--
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Activity Coordinator
position, even if you don't have experience, we will train
you!--What does an Activity Coordinator Do?--This is a critical
position on our team. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and leading resident activities throughout the
- Assisting in the planning of events for the community
- Assist in the onboarding of new residents
- Coordinate resident meetings
- Plan community specific activities
- This position is also referred to an Activity Director,
Activities Director, Recreation Associate, Activities Coordinator,
Activity Associate, and Activity Coordinator in other companies.
- Creative and energetic personality--
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.Bonaventure
of VancouverOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care,
and independent living. --We provide in home health care to
residents in our community. --We are not a nursing home. --We are
immediately hiring so apply today. --Why Work for Bonaventure
Senior Living--Not all senior living communities are created equal.
At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can
never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are
committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.--Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Vancouver , Activity Coordinator - Bonaventure of Vancouver, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!