Server - Bonaventure of Vancouver
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Bonaventure of Vancouver has exciting job openings for a Server.
- -$17.00 per hour -Paid Training, no experience necessary for
Server position. -Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from
2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 9317 NE 86th Street
Vancouver, WA 98662. -Call 360-718-3520 for more information.Find
your purpose in our Restaurant!Whether you're an experienced
waiter, waitress, restaurant server or a teen just starting a
career, all you need is a passion for serving to be successful at
Bonaventure. Being a Server with Bonaventure allows you to do the
work you enjoy and create unique and lasting relationships with
residents on a daily basis while making sure one of their most
basic needs are met. - You'll also learn valuable on the job skills
to help you grow and enhance your career. - Come grow with us and
make a difference in a resident's life today. - Be the Hero in
someone's story by joining Team Bonaventure today. -Top reasons to
work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $17.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for our Serving Team! -What
does a Server do for Bonaventure?These positions are critical
within our restaurant. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of some menu items.
- Serving and/or delivering meals to residents in a prompt and
- Cleaning the kitchen and resident dining rooms. -Qualifications
- English language required.
- Food Handlers Card (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of VancouverOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care,
and independent living. - We provide in home health care to
residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are
immediately hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure
Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are created equal.
At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can
never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are
committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Vancouver , Server - Bonaventure of Vancouver, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!