Security Officer - Quote Center
Company: HOME DEPOT EMPLOYMENT MANAGEMENT
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Monitor SSC security and assist Home Depot associates with security
and safety related issues.
- Patrol the SSC complex and investigates unusual
- Write incident reports on actual or potential loss and
interview victims and witnesses.
- Respond to emergency situations of various types at SSC
- Perform security inspection tours; document problems and notify
- Operate the security Control Room.
- Monitor security check points at SSC and other facilities as
directed to screen and control events.
- Escort associates and visitors to parking facilities as
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- This position has no direct reports.
- Typically has some contact outside workgroup.
- Typically assignments are very specific.
- Typically follows detailed rules or instructions when solving
- Typically follows instructions closely when completing tasks
and does not change until given the next assignment.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be
regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as
dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong
drafts, or bright lights.
- Work is routine with few deadlines or other pressures.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Three to six months of experience is preferred.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through
the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
- No additional education
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- No additional years of experience
Minimum Leadership Experience:
Preferred Leadership Experience:
- Must be able to read and write in order to review and complete
required reports and record keeping activities. Should possess
interpersonal skills to effectively interact with and communicate
with HD associates and visitors. Must possess logical skills
- and inspect HD property to ensure safety of HD associates and
Keywords: HOME DEPOT EMPLOYMENT MANAGEMENT, Vancouver , Security Officer - Quote Center, Other , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!