Company: BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc. Location: US-WA-VancouverJob ID:
2021-7269# of Openings : 1 Overview
Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and
consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven
methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex
challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business
goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital,
data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
We are looking to add a TechnicianII to our team to help support
our client that is a multinational Information Technology
- Maintains and troubleshoots equipment/systems requiring
electro-mechanical experience and safety certifications.
- Reads/interprets mechanical drawings, schematics, printouts,
specifications and test procedures.
- Performs tests to determine the functionality of mechanical or
- May participate in basic design and analysis via computer-aided
- Ensure instruments are calibrated and verified on a regular
- Participates with engineers in the testing, debugging and
troubleshooting of new and existing equipment and products.
- Creates new test programs/procedures as needed for new
- Applies knowledge and technical experience to moderately
complex projects that require independent judgment to resolve
- Completes work with limited supervision and general
instructions for new assignments.
- 2 year STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
Technical/college diploma (3 year preferred), is highly desirable.
On-the-job work experience and job skills training in lieu of a
2-Year college diploma is acceptable. Minimum educational level
expectation is a high school diploma or has passed GED (General
Educational Development) examinations.
- Minimum 2 years' work experience at a Technician I level in a
product development test environment. 2 year work experience
requirement can be waived/reduced depending on education
qualifications, skillset, industry standard certifications or other
related industry work experience.
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and
Keywords: BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc., Vancouver , Technician 2, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!