Company: The Standard
Posted on: April 3, 2021
At The Standard, you'll join a team focused on putting our
Our continued success is driven by a high-performance culture.
We're looking for people who are collaborative, accountable,
creative, agile and are driven by a passion for doing what's right
- across the company and in our local communities.
We offer a caring culture where you can make a real difference,
Ready to reach your highest potential? Let's work together.
The Standard's Product Management Team is growing! If you love
fast-pace, customer oriented environments, this position could be
your perfect next step. The Product Analyst is a member of the
Agile Team responsible for helping the team and product owner
understand and describe the business domain.
In this role you will:
* Assess business process impacts and conduct feature analysis on
the backlog items in order to effectively define and translate
business needs into user stories.
* Elicit needs from the business in order to translate into
* Collaborate with the Product Owner to understand the priority
around the user stories and the inter-relationship to other
features in the backlog.
* Analyze the business domain to understand how a feature impacts
key stakeholders and associated processes/value streams.
* Identify dependencies across systems and teams to deliver the
* Determine success criteria for evaluating the delivery of each
We are a collaborative group, with industry experienced leaders
passionate about continuous improvement. Our commitment to keeping
our promise and delivering great customer service will never
change, but the way we deliver an exceptional customer experience
needs to dramatically transform. In order to achieve our intended
level of transformation, we are committed to changing the way we
plan, prioritize and deliver customer value, starting with building
highly skilled, self-empowered teams, with a customer obsessive
mindset, and ability to help us predictably deliver value to our
You may be a fit if you want to work with others who value winning
as a team, hold deep respect and trust for teammates, and
instinctively collaborate and adapt for our customers.
The Skills and Background You'll Need:
* A minimum of 4+ year of progressive experience in providing
business analysis in employee benefits, financial services,
technology delivery, or other related fields.
* Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to
collaborate with others
* Desired: Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or
a related field.
* 4+ years' experience in scaled Agile delivery preferred.
What You'll Get From Us:
* A fun, flexible, and high energy work environment that is equally
devoted to the customer and employee experience
* Leaders that are experts in the insurance industry, ready to
coach, train and develop your potential
* Incredible 401k match-we support our customer(s) and our
employees financial goals
* Paid time off for volunteering
Standard Insurance Company, The Standard Life Insurance Company of
New York, Standard Retirement Services, Inc., StanCorp Equities,
Inc. and StanCorp Investment Advisers, Inc., marketed as The
Standard, are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employers. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status or
any other condition protected by federal, state or local law. The
Standard offers a drug and alcohol free work environment where
possession, manufacture, transfer, offer, use of or being impaired
by an illegal substance while on Standard property, or in other
cases which the company believes might affect operations, safety or
reputation of the company is prohibited. The Standard requires a
criminal background investigation, drug test, employment, education
and licensing verification as a condition of employment. All
employees of The Standard must be bondable.
Keywords: The Standard, Vancouver , Product Analyst, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!