Loss Prevention Agent
Company: WinCo Foods
Posted on: November 17, 2021
WinCo Foods in the Vancouver, WA area is NOW HIRING for a Loss
Prevention Agent! We offer competitive pay with progressive wage
increases and AMAZING low cost benefits.Do you want a career? Want
to work for a company that invests in YOU?WinCo Foods offers the
very best benefits in the industry!Medical benefits (with a $100
deductible), Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits with rates as
low as $30 a month
- Enrollment in our Employee Stock Ownership after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities,
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Progressive wage increases
- Employee assistance
- Voluntary benefits like Pet Insurance!This position starts at
$15.26/hour or more BASED ON EXPERIENCE with progressive wage
increases up to $21.94/hour!What are you waiting for? Join our
Winning Team today and start your ownership journey!Here is what
you will do:Responsible for overall Loss Prevention activities
related to the prevention, apprehension and prosecution of
shoplifters. Assist company Loss Prevention staff conducting
various investigations. Assist store management with security and
safety issues. Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer
service to internal and external customers. Perform related
work.Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer
service with an emphasis on taking care of the customer. Provide
exceptional customer service by telephone, email, and in
- Detects, apprehends and prosecutes shoplifters.
- Prepares and submits reports involving investigations and Loss
Prevention (LP) matters.
- Researches and archives general liability incidents via
- Participates in internal company investigations.
- Testifies at legal and court proceedings on behalf of the
- Works with local, state and government agencies regarding
- Participates in maintenance of loss prevention and safety
- Conducts loss prevention audits.
- Detects, investigates and reports hazardous workplace incidents
- Provides store support by promoting loss prevention and safety
- Provides LP training to store staff.
- Identifies and troubleshoots C.C.T.V. equipment.
- Collaborates with loss prevention Field Technicians regarding
- Maintains loss prevention office and equipment to established
- High School Diploma or equivalentExperience:
- Recognizing the required criteria to determine what constitutes
- Demonstrating good judgment when responding to difficult
situations or individuals.
- Providing excellent verbal, written and interpersonal
communications skills in a work setting.
- Documenting work and customer service activities.
- Applying strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure
- Demonstrating initiative and self-direction.
- Working effectively in a team oriented environment.Ability to:
- Consistently provide friendly and engaging customer service to
internal and external customers.
- Work 10-12 hour shifts in a 24/7 operation, including nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Develop proficiency with WinCo's C.C.T.V. equipment, locks and
- Sit for extended periods.
- Perform all tasks efficiently and accurately with
confidentiality, honesty and integrity.
- Obtain State or Local certifications as required.
- Travel daily within a defined geographic area to assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.Additional
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Acceptable Department of Motor Vehicles driving record.Machines
and Equipment Operated:
- Office machines (computer terminal, copier/ scanner, 10-key,
fax machine, telephone etc.).
- C.T.V., DVR and digital camera equipment.The above statements
are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by
the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with
Company policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of personnel may vary.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $15.26 - $21.94 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityWork Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: WinCo Foods, Vancouver , Loss Prevention Agent, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!