Technician IV-Equipment (CVD) Virtual Hiring Event
Company: Microchip Technology Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Microchip has an opportunity for an experienced Senior
Technician-Equipment (CVD/RTP) at our Fab 4 facility in Gresham,
Oregon. This position will support Fab 4 maintenance of
semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Must practice excellent
trouble-shooting methods and be able to work effectively in a team
environment. This position is on the back nights compressed work
week shift (Wed, Thu, Fri, every other Sat, 6:15 PM to 6:30
- Repair Watkins Johnson, Novellus CVD and Cu Sabre, AG RTP and
Applied Centura RTP systems.
- Work with systems containing radiation, electrical, mechanical,
liquid and gas hazards.
- Trouble-shoot electronic, electrical, and mechanical
- Read and interpret mechanical prints and electrical/electronic
- Practice effective and productive written and verbal
- Document work in maintenance logs effectively.
- Follow procedures and instructions.
- Able to contribute as a reliable and effective team member with
minimal supervision.Required Qualifications
- AA degree in a technical fieldOr equivalent semiconductor
industry experience, military training or technical degree.
- 5+ years of experience in equipment maintenance performing PM's
on Novellus toolsOr equivalent technical military experience
- Solid organizational, documentation and writing skills.
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-directed, self-motivated.
- Proficient with MS Office products.Preferred Qualifications
- Experience on Novellus and AMAT tools.
- Additional experience in other fab maintenance areas.Special
- Participation as an active member of the Fab 4 ERT (Emergency
- Ability to meet the requirements of the ERT physical.
- Must be able and willing to travel for training
purposes.Critical Physical RequirementsAble to lift, push, pull
approx. 50 lbs; carry 50 lbs; sit 5%; stand 60%; walk 35%; must be
able to perform activities that include climbing, bending at waist,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, crawling, handling,
feeling, hearing, talking, seeing. Work environment could include
slippery surfaces, noise or vibrations, mechanical hazards,
electrical hazards, fumes or odors, dust or gases.This is
considered a Safety Sensitive position.Technical requirementsAfter
signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to
connect.Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a
quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working
speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network
connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet
cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays
during your conversation.What to prepare
- ResumePreferred dress codeCasual (come as you are, but please
be presentable)About Microchip Technology IncMicrochip Technology
is hiring experienced Equipment Maintenance and Facilties
Technicians at our Fab 4 facility in Gresham, Oregon. Semiconductor
industry experience is ideal, but if you're a veteran with
technical training your experience counts! Technicians with
technical training and experience in other industries are also
potentially a good fit for Microchip. Fab 4 plans to add up to 50
technician jobs in the next 2 years. It's a great place to make the
next step in your career!We also have postions for Facilities and
Process Engineers with more to come.Microchip Technology is a
leading supplier of embedded control solutions by delivering a
broad spectrum of innovative standard and specialized
microcontrollers; FPGA products; analog, mixed-signal, timing and
security products; wired and wireless connectivity products;
related non-volatile memory products and Flash-IP solutions. In
order to contribute to the ongoing success of customers, employees,
shareholders and the communities in which we operate, our mission
is to focus resources on high value, high quality products, total
system solutions, software and services, and to continuously
improve all aspects of our business, providing an industry leading
return on investment.What is a virtual interview?Virtual interviews
help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the
same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers
would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if
you meet the requirements for the job.
Keywords: Microchip Technology Inc, Vancouver , Technician IV-Equipment (CVD) Virtual Hiring Event, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!