Company: HNN Communities
Posted on: November 19, 2021
HNN Communities is a privately held and owner-operated
professional property management company. We specialize in the
management of multifamily and mixed-use properties throughout
Washington State.HNN Communities has an immediate opening for a
Full-Time Maintenance Technician to join our team. We offer
competitive pay, excellent benefits, and professional development.
HNN is a great place to make a rewarding career, life is better
here!About the PositionThe Maintenance Technician is responsible
for completing work orders, unit turns, and maintaining all common
areas to ensure that the physical aspects of the community meet the
Company?s standards of appearance, safety, and overall
functionality.Pay Details: $18-$23/hour DOEJob Responsibilities
- Assist in maintaining the physical condition and general upkeep
of the community following Company operating and safety
- Thoroughly complete work orders within the expected timeframe
according to Company policy and standards.
- Prepare make-ready apartment homes including painting,
flooring, cleaning, rekeying, and general repairs, according to
Company unit turn policies and standards.
- Maintain community grounds, pool and spa, common areas, trash
compactor, pet stations, controlled access buildings, and amenities
to keep areas clean, operational, and safe for all residents and
- Assist in performing regular lighting checks and repairs.
- Oversee contractors when professional services and repairs are
- Assist with the administration of maintenance functions
including tracking of inventory, data entry, and maintaining safety
records within Company software.
- Ensure proper testing and maintenance of community pumps,
boilers, fire control systems, backup generators, smoke and carbon
monoxide detector systems, etc.
- Assist in regular inspections of the community, including pre
move-out inspections, move-out inspections, and preventative
maintenance inspections (PMIs).
- Follow up on unresolved customer service issues to ensure
resolution and resident satisfaction.
- Promptly and professionally respond to after-hours emergency
calls as assigned.
- Ensure all workshops and utility rooms are clean, orderly, and
- Perform supplemental landscape maintenance including pressure
washing, irrigation system repairs, and watering of lawn/landscape
areas so that common areas are properly maintained.
- Remove snow and ice when and where applicable during inclement
- Maintain appropriate quantities of supplies within budget
restraints and promptly notify supervisor when supply quantities
- Perform maintenance projects and tasks with minimal supervision
consistent with Company policy and direction from supervisor.
- Uphold proper security practices including appropriate key
- Two years of maintenance related experience or one year of
experience as a Maintenance Technician.
- Prefer relevant professional certifications such as CPO and
- High level of competency and efficiency in all aspects of
maintenance operations including electrical, plumbing, pool
maintenance, appliance repair, carpentry, and painting.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to address the
needs of residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- Proficient using technology including MS Office Suite (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and iPads/tablets.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
independently and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Provide own hand tools.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English in a manner
sufficient to carry out duties.
- Successful completion of background check and drug screen
- Must be legally qualified to work in the U.S. meeting I-9
- Over 90% company paid medical benefits for employee
- 100% company paid dental and vision benefits for employee
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
benefits for employee coverage.
- Best-in-class voluntary insurance benefits.
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) programs with a company match equal to
100% of the first 4% contributed by the employee.
- Discretionary bonus programs.
- Eligibility for a 20% housing discount consideration.
- Employee assistance program (EAP) with 24/7 counseling
- Employee wellness program.
- Company-sponsored backup childcare.
- Unlimited Peerfit access to hundreds of online streaming
- Employee discount program through LifeMart
- Company-sponsored industry training and certifications.
- Paid time off (PTO) equal to 15 days in the first year.
- Up to 7 paid holidays each year.
- Employees receive an annual paid day off for their
- Diversity initiatives and events lead by our DE&I
- Paid volunteer time off, 2 days per year to volunteer in the
community.Our MissionHNN?s mission is to be a great company that
provides outstanding housing. We emphasize common sense in the
management of investment properties. We achieve standards of
performance that balance short-term return on investment with
long-term housing preservation and value. We nurture a reputation
of excellence in our housing communities, in our operations and
within ourselves. We promote healthy communication, productive
teamwork, integrity and professionalism. We thrive in a work
environment that is exciting, fun and productive. We realize the
power of kindness and compassion in our business operations.Visit
us at www.lifeisbetterhere.com/careers to view all open career
opportunities!HNN Communities is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: HNN Communities, Vancouver , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!