Posted on: January 7, 2022
Weare Nuna. Premium baby gear innovatively designed with
timeless style. Designed around your life.
Youare a resourceful and collaborative team player with effective
communication and listening skills and wants to provide efficient
and effective logistic and administrative support to our day-to-day
Transportation operations with additional crossover support to our
Account Services, Demand Planning and Distribution Center
What you'll do
- Accurately and efficiently process and prepare daily customer
orders for shipping.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely client order
acceptance/entry into the Mode Transportation system via EDI, web
tender, email, fax, phone, or other applicable form of
- Work closely with distribution center team ensuring sales
orders are shipping both timely and economically.
- Process sample requests,, assist consumer service inquiries,
address changes, tracking, damages, and re-bills.
- Track and fix shipping errors.
- Establish and coordinate schedule with carrier and tender
- Track and trace all shipments and load status.
- Proactively identify problems, providing team account services
representative with viable solutions to implement.
- Work with finance credit department regarding payment and/or
- Work collaboratively with team members to determine most
cost-effective recovery plan for missed pick-ups and
- Perform efficient and accurate data entry of all shipment
related documents upon completion of shipment(s).
- Escalates complex issues as per department protocol.
- Actively participates in continuously seeking ways to improve
workflow procedures, best practices, policies, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
This position description is intended to provide a summary of the
major duties, tasks, and responsibilities of this position and
shall not be considered an exhaustive listing of all work
Must HavesExperience, Knowledge, & Education
- Three (3) to five (5) years of customer-centric, logistics,
transportation, and/or freight related experience.
- Industry related experience highly desirable
- Knowledge and fundamental understanding of 1) EDI transaction
sets, 2) air and ground carrier rate structures, service
capabilities and capacity constraints, 3) PA Department of
Transportation regulations, 4) Order cycle procedures, cutoffs, and
- High school diploma or GED required.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to deliver excellent and consistent customer service
- A resourceful and collaborative team player with effective
communication and listening skills.
- Ability to comprehend carrier and shipper agreements and
related critical and time sensitive decision making that may or may
not impact the Company's contractual obligations.
- Displays energy, drive and initiative in the pursuit of
individual, department and company goals. -Exhibits originality,
ingenuity, and creativity in the development of new or improves
methods or approaches. -
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving and decision-making
skills; seeks solutions through appropriate resources, evaluates
alternatives and recommends viable solutions.
- Adept in working well under pressure and adaptable to a
- Ability to demonstrate calm demeanor under pressure, managing
issues and unpleasant carriers or shippers with poise and
- Strong aptitude to multitask and prioritize accordingly
ensuring timelines and deadlines are met.
- Ability to efficiently and accurately perform high volumes of
- Exceptionally organized, self-motivated with acute attention to
- Strong MS Office skills: SharePoint & Excel advanced
- Familiar with ERP solutions; SAP highly desirable
- Ability to learn new software with ease.
- Ability to work extended hours as business needs warrant; may
include nights and/or weekends.
- Employees who are in Non-Exempt positions must accurately
complete, obtain approval by their manager, and timely submit a
time card in the form provided by the Company, as it coincides with
the Company's bi-weekly payroll schedule.
Keywords: Nuna, Vancouver , Transportation Coordinator, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!