Acrylic Bath Remodel Installer
Company: Luxury Bath
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Acrylic Bath Installer
ATTENTION ACRYLIC BATH INSTALLERS, TECHNICIANS!!
INSTALLATION POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
If you have installed bathrooms or kitchens for any large chain or
big box store and are looking for a new opportunity, please send a
confidential resume. We are looking for an acrylic installer who
has experience in the acrylic installation of wall surrounds, tub
and shower bases along with valve replacement.
We are one of the fastest growing bathroom remodeling organizations
in North America. Creating a fresh solution to bath remodeling, we
offer a stylish, cost-effective, low-maintenance bath improvement
to homeowners, commercial customers and consumers with
accessibility needs. We were created to meet the needs of consumers
who were dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship available in
the marketplace. Standing behind our products, we have developed an
unrivaled reputation for quality and workmanship as a manufacturer
of acrylic bath and shower solutions and has extended that level of
quality into all our products.
The leader in acrylic bath systems Luxury Bath is looking for an
Acrylic Bath Installer to work in the Vancouver, Washington
markets. An ideal candidate will be able to run crews to install
high volume of work year-round.
The Installer is responsible for the accurate and professional
installation of all our products at the job site according to our
procedures and to the customers satisfaction.
- Remodel bathroom in one day by using trade skills such as
carpentry, trim carpentry and construction
- Adhere to all installation standards and procedures while doing
installations and providing services.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with
- Respect customers' property and leave the work area clean.
- Always wear our uniform on the job, observing rules of good
grooming and hygiene.
- Inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of
their new installations.
- Accurately complete and submit all necessary paperwork and
- Take inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked
with all necessary tools and job components.
- Possess a high school diploma, general education degree (GED)
or equivalent education.
- Possess 2+ years of carpentry, trim carpentry, construction or
in-home renovation experience with the ability to take accurate
measurements using tape measure, level & combination square.
- Valid drivers license and maintain a good driving record.
- Basic plumbing knowledge preferred. * *
- Ability to use power tools (drill, jigsaw, etc.). *
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
- Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in
all units of measure.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure
- Possess reasoning ability enabling you to understand and carry
out detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions.
- Personal Enclosed Trailer preferred; but not required.
If you feel that you have what it takes, we ask for three things to
get started. Please send us an email with 1) your information
(name, address, phone, email) 2) your work history (be sure to
include skills that you think we would find valuable), and 3) give
us a description of the last project you worked on or you may
respond with your detailed resume.
Experience with one the following is a plus:
- Ceramic tile
- Floor coverings
- Light plumbing
- General remodeling
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Luxury Bath, Vancouver , Acrylic Bath Remodel Installer, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!