Company: Clark Public Utilities
Posted on: May 13, 2022
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
Provide financial data analysis and reporting. - Assist with
current and long-term financial forecasts. - Support bond
compliance and issuance activities. - Ensure compliance of audit
controls and standards. -
- Provide financial analysis assistance at all organizational
- Assist with current and long-term financial forecasts. Assist
with preparation of the bond official statements.
- Support and assist with bond compliance and issuance
- Conduct various surveys, research, data analysis, cost-benefit
analysis, and expenditure and revenue forecasting, including
support of cost of service and rate analysis.
- Ensure compliance of audit controls and standards. Audit
support for all areas of the Finance department.
- Coordinate activities related to composition and distribution
of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Provide information to departments regarding budgets,
forecasts, surveys, financial trends and other requested
- Investigate, analyze and resolve accounting related
discrepancies with appropriate staff.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent. Three or
more years' work experience in electric utility accounting and two
years' analyst experience preferred. -Knowledge of Federal, State,
County and City tax regulations.
Clark Public Utilities offers advancement opportunities,
competitive wages, excellent benefits and employee incentive
programs. For confidential consideration, please forward your
resume with a cover letter.
CLARK PUBLIC UTILITIES is a customer-owned electric and water
utility located in Vancouver, Washington. Our utility is committed
to providing exceptional customer service, reliability, and
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Clark Public Utilities, we are committed to being a place
where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay
and do their best work.
Keywords: Clark Public Utilities, Vancouver , Financial Analyst, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!