Maintenance Technician III
Company: Great Wolf Resorts
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Summary: The Maintenance Technician 3 oversees the day to
day engineering operations in an upscale hotel environment when the
Assistant Director is not available. This includes but is not
limited to project management, general life safety, engineering
staff supervision, scheduling, and ordering, working with vendors
and when needed serves is the main engineering point of contact.
Responsible for completing preventative maintenance and repairs
through-out the hotel guestrooms, public spaces, equipment,
buildings & grounds. Also serves as Duty
- Responsibilities may also include interviewing, hiring, and
training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Ensures that all work performed is conducted in a safe and
timely manner adhering to standards of safety and effective
- Maintains working knowledge of departmental safety procedures.
Attends safety-training programs and in-service as required for
- Maintains the necessary service records on mechanical and
- Motivate and lead staff to achieve organizational goals.
- Manage maintenance and water treatment operations at the
- Maintain facility in compliance with local, state and federal
codes and regulations, including OSHA and other pertinent and
applicable regulatory bodies.
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are followed for park
operation, employee relations, timekeeping and safety. Including
ensuring all daily, weekly and monthly documentation is being
- Assist in accident/incident investigation as required.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by the Director of
- Technical Degree
- Technical Training
- Trade Related Certifications
- Hospitality, Healthcare or related industry experience
- Minimum 1 year of Engineer Supervisor experience in full
service, preferably in a hotel or healthcare facility or 3 years as
an Engineer 2 and has displayed the ability to supervise ?
- Trade related certifications preferred in HVAC and/or
- Computer skills including knowledge of database software,
internet software, order processing systems, Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver's License Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Great Wolf Resorts, Vancouver , Maintenance Technician III, Professions , Toledo, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!