Plant Operations Supervisor
Company: Albina Asphalt
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Plant Supervisor Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in liquid asphalt terminal
operations to include blending, modifying and emulsifying PG
asphalt to meet local, state and federal requirements.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Pass a pre- employment drug screen and back ground check.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Experience operating, troubleshooting and repairing of hot oil
heaters, thermal fluid heating systems.
- Be competent with Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Experience operating, troubleshooting, maintaining and
repairing of steam boilers and associated systems.
- Experience with Pumps including operating, trouble shooting and
repairing of pumping systems as they relate to loading,
transferring and unloading of PG asphalt and asphalt emulsions,
water, chemicals, fuels and associated liquids.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with experience in the proper and
safe use of hand and power tools.
- Be Forklift qualified.
- Have experience with construction equipment.
- Experience with 24/7 plant operations.
- Be physically able to perform duties as required of this
position to include but not be limited to: Climbing ladders and
stairs, working at heights, squatting, working while on your knees
when necessary, performing strenuous activities, working outside in
all weather conditions.
- Wear designated PPE when required.
- Be available for Holiday, weekend and after hour call-ins.
- Experience in supervising groups or teams
- Understand and follow Safety rules and regulations as they
pertain to general industry.
- Understand FRA rules and regulations.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Experience in driving/operating trucks preferred.
Keywords: Albina Asphalt, Vancouver , Plant Operations Supervisor, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!