Pest Control Technician
Company: Sprague Pest Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Stop job hopping and build your future with Sprague Pest
Solutions.Do you love to learn and try new things? Are you ready to
launch a career with unlimited growth
- Starting at $20-25 per hour (depending on experience and
- Monthly performance and customer retention bonuses
- Product & service sales commissionsBeing a Route Manager and
Certified Pest Technician is much more than pest management. It is
about building trust and rapport with customers to solve their most
challenging business problems. You don't need prior experience; our
comprehensive training program incorporates virtual, classroom, and
on-the-job learning to ensure you have the knowledge, skills, and
certifications to do the job well.In this position, you will
partner with clients to recognize and eliminate pest problems,
protect their brand, customers, and employees, and deliver on
Sprague's mission to create a world where people eat safer food,
live and work in healthier environments.Being a Route Manager and a
Certified Pest Control Technician is not just a job; it's an
opportunity to start a rewarding career in a supportive and
values-oriented company culture.Perks:
- Company vehicle: All technicians receive a take-home service
vehicle and gas card; No commuting into the office to pick up your
vehicle for the day.
- Flexible schedule: Excellent work-life balance lets you
schedule work around your life passions and responsibilities.
- Clothing, boots, and PPE: Company-issued uniform and safety
equipment, plus an annual boot allowance.Generous Benefits:
- Health Insurance: Choose between 2 medical plans, both with
Medical Spending Account options. Dental and Vision also available.
Receive benefits within 1 month of employment. Create your own
customized benefits package.
- 401K Plan: 4.5% matching if you contribute 6%. 100% matching up
to 3% then 50% matching up to 6%.
- Vacation & Paid Time Off: Receive personal time from date of
hire & vacation time after 90 days.
- Paid Holidays: Inclusive holiday policy with 8 holidays per
year and flexible scheduling window. Choose which days you
- Childcare: Flexible Spending Account to offset childcare
- Performance Bonuses: In addition to your hourly wages, we offer
bonuses for product & service sales, quality & customer service
incentives, team performance, unlimited referral, certification,
and many more!On-the-Job Training & Certification:
- On-boarding: Paid new employee on-boarding training with
in-house technical team
- CEU: Continuing education credit seminars hosted multiple times
- ACE: Advanced Certified Entomology preparation courses offered
multiple times per year. Get certified and receive a bonus!
- Leadership: Bonus eligible leadership development training
program open to all employees.
- Mentorship: New employee mentorship programs.
- Scholarships: Sprague Scholarships for tuition assistance for
any employee pursuing a traditional post-secondary, technical, or
vocational school education.
- Deliver pest control solutions on an established route,
according to local regulations and company protocols related to
pesticide application and pest management.
- Develop valuable relationships with customers, delivering
first-class customer service in every interaction.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and well-organized company
- Represent the Sprague brand in personal appearance and
interpersonal interactions with customers and the community.
- Help protect the health and safety of your community by
recognizing pest problems and developing solutions to eliminate and
prevent pest problems.Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Covid-19 Vaccination (required)
- Professional Driving experience (preferred)
- Customer Service experience (preferred)All offers of employment
are contingent upon a satisfactory motor vehicle record report that
is checked annually.Sprague Pest Solutions is an Equal Opportunity
employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and
opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected
by law. We are a drug and smoke-free environment.PI185514611
Keywords: Sprague Pest Solutions, Vancouver , Pest Control Technician, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!