Production Workers - Manufacturing Specialists - Vancouver - All Shifts
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Due to continuous growth, we have multiple Manufacturing
Specialist positions available on various shifts.
Join nLIGHT Inc. and grow with a high-performance team in a growth
industry! Produce high-powered fiber lasers and components as part
of a manufacturing team. No experience required. Receive
Manufacturing Specialist on-the-job training to perform hands-on
production tasks, including semiconductor processing, die bonding,
wire bonding, electromechanical assembly, working with optical
fibers, operating and testing lasers, and maintaining accurate
production reports. nLIGHT offers competitive wages, excellent
benefits, potential for voluntary overtime, and progression
increases as you gain experience and develop your skills!
nLIGHT is a rapidly growing publicly listed company (NASDAQ: LASR).
nLIGHT is a global leader in high-power semiconductor and fiber
lasers for industrial, microfabrication, aerospace, and defense
applications. Headquartered in Vancouver, WA, nLIGHT employs over
1,000 people with operations in the U.S., China, and Europe.
Below, is a list of the various shifts we currently have
* Day Shift: Monday-Friday - 6AM-2:30PM or 7AM-3:30PM
* Swing Shift: Monday-Friday - 2:30PM-11PM
* A Shift: Sunday-Tuesday, every other Wednesday; 5AM-5:15 PM
* B Shift: Sunday-Tuesday, every other Wednesday; 5PM-5:15AM
* C Shift: Thursday-Saturday, every other Wednesday; 5AM-5:15PM
* D Shift: Thursday-Saturday, every other Wednesday; 5PM-5:15AM
Compensation and Benefits:
* $18.00+ per hour to start (DOE), plus shift differential and
* Shift differentials at the rate of 10% for hours worked between
5:30PM to 12:00AM and 15% for hours worked between 12:00AM to
* Semi-annual Corporate Bonus Program with potential payout of up
to 2% of your wages
* Comprehensive on-the-job training
* 80 hours of paid Vacation per year, plus Paid Sick Leave and paid
* Eligible for health benefits on the 1st day of the month after
your start date.
* Medical & Dental Benefits including Prescription, Orthodontia and
Vision with premiums as low as $35.00 per pay period.
* Flexible Spending and Health Spending Accounts
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* 401(k) with company match
* Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and Life &
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* The ability to follow instructions.
* Problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Ability to work assigned shift with or without a reasonable
accommodation. Must be dependable and reliable.
* Ability to sit/stand/walk for 8-to-12-hour shift & lift up to 35
pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to frequently use hands for the repetitive actions of
simple and firm grasping and fine
* Ability to work in a clean room environment.
* Personal protective equipment provided or required.
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
nLIGHT is subject to US Export Control regulations. To qualify for
this position, you must be a US Person (that is, a US Citizen or
legal Permanent Resident).
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, or age. For more
information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity,
please see these government posters: "EEO is the Law" and its
accompanying temporary supplement. If you are an individual with a
disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application
or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at (360) 566-4460
Keywords: nLIGHT, Vancouver , Production Workers - Manufacturing Specialists - Vancouver - All Shifts, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!