Electrical Maintenance Tech
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Follow established safety and GMP procedures.
- Follow quality policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge and certification in electrical
- Perform maintenance activities as part of a team with
- Perform mechanical maintenance activities and minor electrical
repairs on all manufacturing process equipment. (Includes cleaning,
lubricating, adjusting parts, equipment, and machinery).
- Troubleshoot production equipment throughout the plant.
- Communicate with production personnel regarding status of the
- Monitor production lines and address any abnormal condition(s)
of the machines.
- Perform adjustments and assist line operators with solving
problems on different machines to improve quality and efficiency of
the lines during production runs and changeovers.
- Work with operators to monitor all safety items on the machines
and keep them in optimal operating condition.
- Perform major preventative maintenance activities on the
- Maintain record of repair work performed and equipment
- Maintain tool and machinery part inventory.
- Verify all tools and equipment are properly accounted for and
- Operate boom lifts, scissor lifts and forklifts
- Perform other duties and functions as needed by the Shift
Supervisor, Maintenance Manager or Reliability
- High School Diploma, GED, or Associated Experience
- Basic Knowledge of manufacturing equipment: including, pumps,
motors, conveyors, air valves, and various power sources.
- Skills include; Mechanical and electrical knowledge of machines
and tools including designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting equipment failure
- Good oral and written communication skillsAll qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Vancouver , Electrical Maintenance Tech, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...