CDL A Local Truck Driver - Immediate Opening
Posted on: September 21, 2023
US0052 Sysco Portland, Inc.
$10.00 - $48.00
The compensation range provided is in compliance with state
specific laws. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
rate of pay include your specific skills, years of experience and
You may be eligible to participate in the Company's Incentive
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable local CDL A
Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a
tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products
(meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies,
etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our
truck drivers build relationships with each customer using their
positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their
operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- New hires are eligible first day of the month following or
coinciding with 31 days from date of hire.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and
our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain on top, we
will continue to think bigger, work harder and never give up. It
takes a special kind of CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for
Sysco. Are you ready to drive success?
Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of a Sysco
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
71,000 colleagues and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 333 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 700,000 customer locations.
We offer our colleagues the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Vancouver , CDL A Local Truck Driver - Immediate Opening, Professions , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!