Business Development Sales, Client Services
Company: Ryan, LLC
Posted on: October 16, 2020
The Business Development Sales, Client Services is responsible
for communicating the Firm's vision and capabilities to the
marketplace and engaging clients and prospects in a consultative
manner to provide customized solutions for the total tax function.
Responsibilities include expanding and cross-selling within client
relationships and researching, initiating, and developing new
business relationships for the Firm by targeting qualifying
prospects for all Firm service lines. This role may be regionally
based and may support multiple Ryan Principals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies, researches, and pursues prospects to generate new
business for the Firm.
- Makes cold calls and maintains contact with prospects and
clients through telephone, e-mail, and mail.
- Meets with prospects regarding potential engagements.
- Builds and maintains key relationships with significant Firm
- Maintains entries in the Firm's Prospect Register and/or
- Pursues tax/geography/industry-specific issues with prospects
based on information provided by Firm Principals and Practice
- Coordinates sales efforts with Firm Principals and Practice
Leaders in order to perform joint-selling activities.
- Attends tax conferences, both local and national, in order to
generate new leads of qualified prospects.
- Develops responses to requests for proposals.
- Provides support to Principals in deal negotiations, contract
development, and due diligence.
- Understands service-line offerings with sufficient depth to be
able to discuss service-line offerings with prospects.
- Maintains an understanding of the Firm's active alliance
partners' products and service lines in order to sell alliance
partner services to prospects and clients, if appropriate.
- Utilizes Internet tools (i.e., OneSource) to research
opportunities for prospects and clients.
- Stays current on tax issues that may create sales opportunities
with prospects and clients.
- Generates necessary documentation to assist in deal closing
(presentations, engagement letters, etc.).
- Assists with other projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent with six to eight years
related experience, or equivalent combination of education and
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have basic
skills in Microsoft-- Excel and Access, intermediate skills in
Microsoft-- Outlook, and advanced skills in Microsoft-- Word, CRM,
and Internet navigation and research.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver's license required.
This job has limited supervisory responsibilities, including
training and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance
with the Firm's policies and applicable laws.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Occasional long periods of sitting while working at desk.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 14 kg.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees and
clients both in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Independent travel requirement: 50%+.
Keywords: Ryan, LLC, Vancouver , Business Development Sales, Client Services, Sales , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!