Sales Operations Specialist
Posted on: April 9, 2021
About the position ------We're looking for someone to become an
integral part of our Sales Operations team. In the role of Sales
Operations Specialist, you'll work with the Sales Operations
Manager to assist and fine-tune our sales and marketing programs.
Our array of products used to support our teams include HubSpot,
RFPIO, DocuSign and LinkedIn Navigator among other tools. If
optimizing lead scoring, enabling sales teams to execute flawless
follow-up, ensure pipeline hygiene, provide contract accuracy
oversight and creating marketing or sales performance and pipeline
reports is your interest, then this is the role for you! At Hubb,
we are data-driven in everything we do. You should have a creative,
innovative approach anchored in an obsession with analytics. If you
are zealous about tracking, measurement, reporting, and getting
down to the finest detail to ensure accuracy then we love you
already. Sales Operations
- Support key elements of sales operations such as sales
performance reporting, sales workflow and analytics.
- Data modeling, analytics, and reporting-Measure and monitor
sales funnel activity to ensure a predictable pipeline.
- Assist with RFP responses, contract creation and general sales
- Document, review and optimize sales processes.
- Pricing and contract support. Reporting and Analytics:
- Build and automate dashboards and reports, optimize reports to
improve visibility and solve for business needs.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make
recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales
activities, effectiveness, and business impact. Marketing
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing
automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on
- Manage tracking, automation, and all points of interaction
during the customer lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best
practices in campaign and lead management.
- Oversee marketing infrastructure, systems, and processes.
- Manage data and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Responsible for system administration, security, integration,
and ongoing optimization.
- Educate and train Hubb employees, provide real-time
troubleshooting to all CRM users.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications.
- 3-5 years' experience in Sales and Marketing Operations.
- Strong working knowledge of HubSpot including reports,
dashboards, field creation and mapping, workflow automation, and
- Extensive experience working with a marketing automation
platform/system tool. HubSpot experience preferred; other Marketing
platforms experience considered.
- Strong sales performance management with experience driving
successful outcomes for high-performance sales teams.
- Experience in process documentation and training.
- Experience with data cleansing and management.
- Ability to think strategically and turn volumes of data into
valuable key insights.
- Growth mindset with a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert Microsoft Excel ability.
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience with Tableau or other visual reporting tools a
Keywords: Hubb, Vancouver , Sales Operations Specialist, Sales , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!