Sales Representative - Entry Level
Company: Fisher Investments
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:Are you passionate about sales and helping clients? If
so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are a team of
motivated individuals, committed to improving our clients'
financial futures. As a Canadian Account Executive, you will engage
with high-net-worth individuals all across Canada who expressed
interest in Fisher Investments. You will help determine their
goals, educate them on our services, and set a meeting with our
Regional Vice Presidents.The Canadian Account Executive position is
both a rewarding and engaging role that will allow you to build
confidence, develop proficiency in sales, and make a direct
contribution towards Canada's success. You will report to your
manager who will sit in the pod with you and guide you in the sales
process. Based on a salary plus uncapped-commission pay structure,
you have the comfort of some guaranteed income with the possibility
that accompanies uncapped, performance-based commission.The
- Communicate Fisher's value proposition to high net worth
investors to arrange meetings with regional sales partners all
- Promote PCGI's Canadian growth by bettering potential clients'
- Build sales skills while deepening your understanding of the
financial services industry as you help families in Canada.
- Be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy and vibrant
atmosphere with like-minded peers.
- Our marketing team will provide you with leads who have
requested information, which means no cold calling!Your
- No prior sales experience or industry knowledge needed.
- Drive results: You are motivated by both personal and
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences
by phone and email.
- Persuasive: You use compelling arguments to gain the support
and commitment of others.
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the
medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such
vaccination by date of hireWhy Fisher Investments:At Fisher
Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment
universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on
investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible.
And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work
Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The OregonianWe take
great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different
perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team - it makes us
all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results,
a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great
things - so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you!
Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a
difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment
- California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of
sick time per year.FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
Keywords: Fisher Investments, Vancouver , Sales Representative - Entry Level, Sales , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!