VP of Sales
Company: Targeted Talent
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Remote-Vancouver-Toronto-USA-Fort Worth-New York City-Salt Lake
City-Wyoming-Montana-Indiana-Arkansas-Kentucky-New Orleans, Full
time Job Summary: The VP of Sales will oversee and lead the
activities of the Sales Department but also be responsible to build
the Sales pipeline. You Will:
- Hire and train regional and local sales managers and
- Organize and oversee the schedules, territories, and
performance of regional and local sales managers.
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy.
- Build and maintain a network of sources from which to identify
new sales leads.
- Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand
their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products
and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the functions and utility of products or services
to customers based on their needs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and
relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise
- Maintain communication with existing and previous customers,
alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may
be of interest.
- Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls,
orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor
- Provide periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Provide leadership to the sales team.
- Motivate and encourage the sales team to ensure quotas are
- Review and analyze sales and operational records and reports;
uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets,
and identify potential new markets.
- Identify and analyze customer preferences to properly direct
- Assign territories and sets quotas for sales teams.
- Consult with potential customers to understand their needs;
identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will
meet those needs.
- Resolve customer complaints, staffing problems, and other
issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop sales quotas
- Prepare sales budget; monitors and approves expenses.
- Act as company representative at trade association
- Performs other duties as assigned. You Have:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Business Administration, or
- At least two years of sales leadership experience
- At least eight years of sales experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Apply to Job Name * Email * Phone Location * Resume * - Choose File
Are you authorized to work in Canada or the US? *
Keywords: Targeted Talent, Vancouver , VP of Sales, Sales , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!