Bulk Gas Sales Specialist
Company: Airgas Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position Title: Bulk Gas Sales Specialist
- Location: Multiple Western Washington Locations Available
- Travel: Approximately 75% within your assigned territory
- Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k, paid
holidays, vacation, and much more.
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?As a Bulk Gas Sales Specialist you
will seek out and secure targeted bulk gas customers, identify new
prospects, and generate proposals for bulk gases and related
equipment and product offerings.
In particular, you will:
- Support the efforts of account managers and regional
specialists by making in person sales calls together and coaching
on how they can increase bulk gas sales within their
- Act as a technical resource for inside and outside sales
associates in the area of bulk and micro bulk gases.
- Review regional bulk gas sales goals and monitor progress
monthly, identifying opportunities to meet and exceed goals.
- Document and coordinate the distribution of competitive market
activity to both management and other outside sales associates.
Are you a MATCH?
- College degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent
- Five or more years experience selling industrial gases and
- SAP or similar software experience preferred.
- Past record of achieving significant sales growth
- Must be able to effectively communicate and present information
and training in a business setting.
About AirgasAirgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S.
supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as
hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers
of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas
fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and
innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take
initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases,
technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is
present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates
Join us for a stimulating experience: you'll find a world of
learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at
the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful
Your differences enhance our performanceAt Airgas, we are committed
to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the
diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community
stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Airgas Inc., Vancouver , Bulk Gas Sales Specialist, Sales , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!