Senior Right-of-Way Agent
Company: Clark Public Utilities
Posted on: May 14, 2022
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
Oversee and coordinate all right-of-way needs for the utility.
Responsible for routine right-of-way projects and advanced work in
the acquisition and control of property right-of-way
- Research, review and map legal descriptions from survey notes,
determine ownership of properties and advise as to what easement
rights (tapping, ingress/egress, etc.) are in place or
- Prepare legal land use documents related to electric and water
construction projects for District facilities on private and public
properties in Clark County.
- Negotiate, analyze, research and draft easements, permits,
lease agreements, deeds, purchases/sales and real estate contracts,
franchises and other real property instruments.
- Research property sales and values, review appraisals and
prepare opinions of value for the acquisition or sale of district
- Analyze and assist in resolution of property issues, disputes
and easement validity.
- Assist in acquiring public agency permits and variances for the
construction of electric (overhead and underground) and water
facilities including railroad and WSDOT crossings.
- Process and record land use documents/permits with appropriate
agencies and upload/index into the utility document management
- Organize, manage, track and repot on multiple projects and
requests simultaneously through their various stages as they relate
Associates Degree or equivalent and five years' experience as a
Right-of-Way Agent or Land Management Agent required. Electric
utility background preferred. Ability to interpret technical
drawings, surveys and property legal descriptions.
Clark Public Utilities offers advancement opportunities,
competitive wages, excellent benefits and employee incentive
programs. For confidential consideration, please forward your
resume with a cover letter.
CLARK PUBLIC UTILITIES is a customer-owned electric and water
utility located in Vancouver, Washington. Our utility is committed
to providing exceptional customer service, reliability, and
Equal Opportunity EmployerAt Clark Public Utilities, we are
committed to being a placewhere a diverse mix of talented people
want to come, to stay,and do their best work.
Keywords: Clark Public Utilities, Vancouver , Senior Right-of-Way Agent, Sales , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!