Sales Lot Attendant/Porter
Company: Dick Hannah Dick Says Yes
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Dick Hannah Dealerships, our Core Values are
summed up in four words: Family, Integrity, Respect and Purpose.
We're a solid, family-run business that's been around since 1949
and we're not going anywhere. The Hannah family is passionate about
how our business is run and how our customers are treated. Every
day. We truly care for our employees and sincerely appreciate
everyone's day-to-day contributions. Dick Hannah Dealerships.
Believe in nice. Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry payResponsibilities
- Verify receipt of and performs a damage inspection on new
vehicles delivered to the dealership.
- Park vehicles in the new-vehicle lot in an orderly manner.
- Move and clean vehicles, keep used vehicles in sound working
condition, and help the used-vehicle manager as requested.
- Compare serial numbers of oncoming cars against invoice.
- Inspect vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of
accessories listed on the invoice.
- Record the description of damages and lists missing items on
the delivery receipt.
- Move sold vehicles to maximize use of space and keep the lot in
- Deliver sold vehicles to the new-vehicle preparation
- Service vehicles in storage to protect tires, battery, and
finish against deterioration.
- Keep used-vehicle lot neat and orderly, move cars as directed
by the used-vehicle manager and in accordance with dealership
- Clean interior and exterior of used vehicles, including the
trunk, glove compartment, tires, windows, etc. as needed.
- Pick up vehicles from and delivers vehicles to customers as
directed by management.
- Start vehicles daily and reports any problems or concerns
- Pick up parts from parts department.
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles as needed, i.e., replace
windshield wiper blades, repairs or changes tires, replenishes
- Ensure that required forms/stickers have been completed and are
- Regular attendance.Qualifications
- Ability to follow OSHA guidelines
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing
personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Dick Hannah Dick Says Yes, Vancouver , Sales Lot Attendant/Porter, Sales , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!