Automotive Internet Salesperson
Company: Dick Hannah Honda
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Dick Hannah Dealerships, our Core Values are
summed up in four words: Family, Integrity, Respect and Purpose.
We're a solid, family-run business that's been around since 1949
and we're not going anywhere. The Hannah family is passionate about
how our business is run and how our customers are treated. Every
day. We truly care for our employees and sincerely appreciate
everyone's day-to-day contributions. Dick Hannah Dealerships.
Believe in nice. Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry paySales Benefits
- Base + Commission Pay Structure
- Monthly/Annual Bonuses
- Unique/Competitive Pay Plan
- Paid Training Responsibilities
- Responds to Internet customer inquiries and ensures that the
dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on Internet
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects
according to their preferred method of communication, whether by
phone, by email, or in person.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and
- Satisfies the transportation needs of Internet-generated
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum units per month.
- Directs customers to product information resources, including
those available on the Internet.
- Assists customers in selecting vehicles.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with
them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle
demonstration and to close the transaction.
- Checks email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately.
Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies
customers that their messages have been forwarded to the
appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
- Handles all Internet sales inquiries personally.
- Coordinates Internet promotions with other dealership sales
promotions and advertising.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws that
govern retail automobile sales.
- Knows and understands finance/subprime credit
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with
dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to
meet those goals.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and
their benefits to customers.
- Attends product and sales training as requested by sales
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills (including listening,
- Ability to read, speak and understand English.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work alone, self motivate and manage one's own
- Physical ability to use computer hardware/software.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Computer literate (MS Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook,)
- Organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- General math skills. We are an equal opportunity employer and
prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: Dick Hannah Honda, Vancouver , Automotive Internet Salesperson, Sales , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!