Sales and Service Overnight
Company: 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
LOCATION 13019 NE Fourth Plain Road Vancouver WA 98682
The Sales & Service Overnight (SSO) is a member of the Club
Operations team that serves the needs of members and guests to
create a welcoming, informative, and enjoyable experience. Working
a dedicated overnight shift, the SSO plays a critical role in
upholding the 24 Hour Fitness Service Commitments starting with a
Clean, Friendly, Well-Maintained gym. The SSO will regularly
interact with guests inquiring about memberships and through
consultative and engaging conversation, helps inspire guests to
take the right next steps in pursuing their fitness goals. In
addition, the SSO maintains relationships with existing members,
greeting them during check-in, resolving concerns that may arise,
and contributing to a best-in-class member-centric environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES Estimated % of
Uphold Service Commitments and drive member satisfaction by:
* Ensuring members receive a friendly greeting/check-in and prompt
attention to their needs
* Maintaining name relationships with members and serving as a
resource for their questions or concerns
* Resolving member concerns as they arise and when needed,
escalating through the proper management channels
* Being present on the club floor and locker rooms, helping keep a
clean and safe environment
* Regularly conducting team cleans and identifying equipment and/or
amenities in need of service 40%
Guest Experience & New Member Onboarding
Generate quality guest visits and assist enrollment as needed
* Helping guests become comfortable in the club
* Offering tours, discussing amenities and answering membership
* Inspiring guests to achieve their personal fitness goals
* Presenting 24 Hour Fitness in a way that best connects with
* Removing barriers and misconceptions on both free and fee-based
Fitness services (Personal Training, Group Exercise, 24GO
* Ensuring new members are set up for success by meeting with a
Personal Trainer 40%
Retail Merchandising and Other In-Club Promotions
Sell retail products and generate additional club revenue by:
* Maintaining a proficient knowledge base of current retail
* Ensuring proper retail merchandising and planogram standards
* Encouraging members to refer guests to try the club
* Offering in-club promotions including Personal Training, Add-On
Memberships, etc. 20%
This position will report directly to the Sales & Service
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* All 24 Hour Fitness Membership sales and administrative
* Computer skills for using 24 Hour Fitness systems and other
common applications as needed
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong communication skills both oral and written
* Organization skills
* Attention to detail
Minimum Educational Level/Certifications
* High School diploma or General Educational Development
* Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External
Defibrillator (AED) certification from approved organization is
required. CPR & AED certification will be provided through 24 Hour
* Must complete SSO training (includes Club Orientation and Club
Safety) prior to working alone at the front desk.
Minimum Work Experience and Qualifications
* Must have 6-12 months experience in customer service
* Prior overnight shift experience preferred.
* Experience operating multiple phone lines preferred.
* Basic computer skills.
Physical Demands/ Environmental Conditions
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours and must talk and
hear. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels and reaches
with hands and arms.
* Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 45 lbs.
* While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to
moving mechanical parts.
* The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud.
* Some travel may be required to attend meetings and trainings.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents
assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list
of all the responsibilities, duties and skills required. The
incumbent may be expected to perform other duties as assigned. This
job may be reviewed as duties and responsibilities change with
COMPLIANCE & INTEGRITY: Consistently supports compliance and
Workplace Conduct by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of
information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with
ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to
applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations,
accreditation and licensure requirements (if applicable), and 24
Hour Fitness' policies and procedures.
All Directors, Managers and Supervisors are accountable for
communication, implementation, enforcement, monitoring and
oversight of compliance policies and practices in their
SERVICE & QUALITY: In addition to defined technical requirements,
accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors and
principles defined by 24 Hour Fitness as well as specific
departmental/organizational initiatives. Also accountable for
consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, and
behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive
service to member and team members, contracted providers and
WORKPLACE SAFETY: In addition to defined working conditions and
physical requirements, employees are accountable for working
safely; following established policies & procedures; and reporting
all injuries and hazards to their supervisor immediately.
Supervisors and Managers are accountable for ensuring the safety
performance of employees; applying consistent practices in
compliance with federal, state and local regulations; providing
guidance to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP Service
Keywords: 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, Inc., Vancouver , Sales and Service Overnight, Sales , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!